Obe and Cornelius

Obe and Cornelius
Obe and Cornelius

Saturday, June 25, 2011

NY makes me Purr!

It's been some time since I've sat and thought about what makes me purr......and last night the state of NY showed up and stood for marriage equality for ALL!

Not historic by any means, other states have been ahead of the curve, but with the vote in NY state comes more power to the cause, more equal rights and the ability for people who love each other, regardless of orientation, can now marry!

We need to keep up the cause, keep pushing for all states to recognize that love, like people, comes in all shapes, sizes and sexual orientation.

Looking forward to the day Erik and I get to fight over who wears the dress...watch out Kleinfeld I see a new "Yes to the Dress" episode coming your way!

Love, in all forms, makes me purr........

No comments:

Post a Comment